Have you graduated and do you have several years of experience in an Engineer position in a production or technical company?
Then we are looking for you!
Who are we?
The largest installation technical / service contractor and distributor of technical products in Suriname.
What are we doing?
With a young, enthusiastic and dynamic team, we constantly work to maintain our reputation for quality and craftsmanship to provide various services in the field of electrical, HVAC, plumbing and electricity works, including new construction, renovations, engineering / design and service. / maintenance. We have a quality management system structured according to the standards of ISO 9001: 2015.
Who are you and what do we expect from you?
• You are young, eager to learn, innovative and enthusiastic about developments within your field;
• You have completed a PTC training or a NATIN / AMTO training, specialization Electro-Energy Technology;
• You have knowledge of and / or experience with electrical installations and EBS installation regulations;
• You are strong in analyzes and you see problems as identity;
• You are aware that safety is paramount in the performance of your work;
• You are a flexible team player;
• You have 2-3 years of experience in managing a team of technicians that you are able to independently make calculations and to execute and deliver projects with your team according to plan, from the start-up phase.
What are you going to do?
As an Electrical Engineer you will – together with our passionate Engineers and Technicians – ensure:
• Optimal service and services for our major customers
• Keeping up with new developments, retraining and introducing them to our customers
• Installations according to the standards of NEN1010, NFPA70E, OSHA
• Providing technical support and execution of technical installation and maintenance work to external customers but also to internal departments
• making recordings in the field and drawing up calculations, quotations and tenders
• Improve the accuracy of repairs and minimize downtime.
• Analyzing various factory schematic diagrams.
• timely scheduling available employees for the various projects
• Managing a team of Technicians and supervising the progress and quality of the work of the team
• planning and organizing regular work meetings with the team
• interim project and final evaluation reports including analyzes
• supervision of a project from planning, construction to preliminary and final delivery.
What do we offer?
• a dynamic working environment with room for development;
• good primary and secondary employment conditions.
Send your written application with curriculum vitae to: Elgawa N.V., Verlengde Gemenelandsweg 76, for the attention of the Human Resource Manager or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the job title.